Facebook Store - Products Processing

5 0 0

Hello,

The following message is showing on some of my products on my facebook store:

Your product is being processed

This usually takes a few minutes. We'll notify you when processing is complete and your product is visible.

Do you have any idea why?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
5 0 0

The screen shot

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
40 0 4

Hey, Mike. 

Brendan here from the Shopify Support team. 

When you update products to Facebook, it can take up to 24 hours to fully sync all data between both platforms. If you'd like to push an update through before the regular sync schedule you can try that from your Shopify admin by clicking Facebook > Shop > Sync your collections. 

If you've tried all this and still aren't seeing any changes please reach out to support by visiting https://help.shopify.com/questions?utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=Guru+Ask&utm_source=social.

Best,

Brendan

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Brendan,

I have been approved by Facebook & Instagram. However ...

In FB, Only 5 out of 26 products are showing approved. The 21 products show as "processing" for more than 2 weeks now.

In Instagram, I did not see any product at all. [Even the 5 products that has been approved].

In shopify - under "Facebook" I dont have the option of "Shop" as your above screenhot. Mine only showing "Publishing" & "Account". 

Question:

1. How to make all my product complete processing in FB?

2. How to make all product that has been approved in FB shown in Instagram?

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 70

Hi, Anna!

This is May from Shopify.

Thank you for sending in your questions! We have currently removed the ‘Shop’ section on our Facebook Sales Channel, however, you can still make changes to your products under ‘Publishing’. To answer your questions:

1. We unfortunately do not have control over how Facebook processes or review your products. In this case, we will have to wait for Facebook to approve your products. You may want to review Facebook’s guidelines and ensure that your products fall under their requirements.

2. To show your approved products on Instagram, you will need to enable product tagging on Instagram. You can follow this guide for step by step instructions on how to enable this feature.

Let me know if this helps. Feel free to reply back to this thread or contact our 24/7 support. We’re always happy to help!

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

'Sync' button not visible anymore

0 Likes