Facebook Store disconnects

Highlighted
3 0 0

After several times to try to have my Facebook store 'stick' connected to my website I feel like giving up. I connect it, check it and it's already disconnected. What is there to do? I removed the sales channel, added again, and repeated all of the above several times. Anyone can help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 10 13

Hi, @Ringschock !

Thanks for your post! I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot this. I just want to start with a couple of quick questions. Do you have more than one account with Shopify? If so, take a look at the following steps. If not, please feel free to skip to the next section:

* First log out of all Shopify accounts.

* Then, log into your first account and connect your Facebook business page here.

* Once connected, please log out of your Shopify account once more.

* After, please repeat these steps for any additional Shopify account, ensuring that you are always logged into **one** Shopify account at a time

I can also highly recommend trying an incognito browser or the Shopify Mobile App so no sessions are stored when you are logging in and out of your Shopify accounts.

Do you see any error messaging within your Shopify admin or within Facebook that gives you any indication what might be going on?

Once I have a bit more information we can figure out next steps together. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I only have one account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have done that but I get disconnected immediately when I try to reconnect my facebook page. This is quite frustrating!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 10 13

Hi, @Ringschock 

I've reached out to you via the email address linked with your Shopify community account. We can take a closer look into it together once we've gotten you authenticated there.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes