Facebook ads wrongly rejected

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, I started a new store at the start of the year and have been testing/running ads constantly until last week. Last week my ad account was disabled. I  requested a review and had my ad account reactivated as my account was mistakingly disabled. This happened twice.

Now I currently have my ad account back but when I try to run my ads again (new and original) they are rejected for violating the 'adult product/service' policy and the 'sexual product/service' policy. This is a mistake as my product is wireless earphones.

Does anyone know why this is happening. I haven't changed my ad creatives, my product page or even the original ads I try to launch again. I have requested reviews on each ad that is rejected, stating politely that there is a mistake being made, but they just get rejected again. 

The landing page is https://surroundpods.com/products/surround-earpods 

Thank you very much in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Facebook advertisements are a dubious framework. There is a lot of draconian principles set up, for the most part originating from past techniques for misuse or protests Facebook gets. At the point when enough promotions are accounted for and they all offer something in like manner, Facebook will boycott whatever is causing the reports, and advertisers just need to adjust.

This prompts some strange practices. The 20% content standard is to some degree notorious for being actually this. For what reason would it be advisable for you to be restricted to just 20% of your picture as content? All the more significantly, for what reason is it controlled with a lattice apparatus that implies developments of content a bunch of pixels up will out of nowhere make a picture alright? It's an issue that became out of past maltreatment and has been left in an irrational spot.

It's especially irritating when your advertisements are dismissed yet you have next to no thought of why. Without a doubt, Facebook will mention to you all in all what's up, however it doesn't help a lot of when the purpose behind dismissal is "infringement of the advertisement rules" or something similarly obscure.

There's just such a lot of you can do to keep inside those rules.

You can follow every one of them you're mindful of, you can follow a promotion layout to make something emphatically appealing, and you can improve your crowd, duplicate and picture to damnation and back. It doesn't make a difference if Facebook chooses to disagree with some minor nature of one of your advertisements and hinders the entire crusade. Simply take a gander at the rundown of rules you need to remember for each promotion!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having a similar issue. I sell women’s women’s clothing (not lingerie) and keep getting flagged. I don’t know how to fix it or contact them. Their policies are very vague. How do other women’s fashion boutiques do it?

0 Likes