Facebook audiences - Can not choose target country to U.S

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Facebook Marketing. After I connected Business page and Ads account via Business Manager, I can't choose Facebook audience to target to US.

Anyone can help?

FB.PNG

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Hi @ninhtran,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I did some research on this for you, but it's very difficult to know exactly what could be going wrong here without taking a closer look at your store and repeating the process. Shopify has a help document based around Setting up the Facebook Marketing app and creating custom audiences which might be of some use and you can see it h...

If that doesn't help solve what you're looking to do, it might be best to reach out to you directly via email and take a deeper look as to what might be causing this if that suited you. If it does, would you be able to let me know if the email you signed up to the community with is the best one to reach you on?

Hopefully, the document helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Nick, I am experiencing the same thing as mentioned above. Who can I contact about this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Hi @jkrodel,

That does seem very strange for sure. Can you screenshot me the error message you are seeing for this, please? 

There is a guide for this in the Shopify Help center, just to double-check you are following all the steps and everything is set up correctly. You can see the guide here

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes