Facebook business account restricted from advertising

Thaj
5 0 0

I too have similar problem. not sure what was the violation.

Through my personal account I created a business account. Within few minutes business account got restricted. Immediately submitted an appeal attaching document related to my business. It's been 5 days I haven't  received any response.

I'm just about to launch my store. All done. at the last minute this has happen.   

Does anyone know how I can contact Facebook directly? or would appreciate if someone can help me on this please. 

0 Likes
havenprint
4 0 0

This is exactly what is happening with us now. Our ad account was disabled in June, I have requested a review multiple times. it was always denied. Now they are saying too much time has passed and to create a ew ad account. That is done and I still cannot run promotions on instagram.

0 Likes
DavidG711
4 0 0

Can I ask how long it took to lift the restriction? I had the same problem. Instant restriction. I haven’t even placed an ad yet. 

I requested a review and gave them clear photo of drivers lic. That’s all they asked for. It’s Sunday so I’m thinking they probably won’t get back to me till normal working hours??

thanks for your post. 

0 Likes
Thaj
5 0 0

I didn't their response yet. Its been more than a week I still couldn't get a direct contact - live char or an email. Helpless. 

Experts please shed some light on this issue for us.  

0 Likes
DavidG711
4 0 0

How long did it take to lift the ban after you submitted your drivers lic?

0 Likes
Thaj
5 0 0

Still on restricted state. I submitted a company document, initially when I was creating ad account or while requesting appeal. 

I have no idea what's happening. Let me know if there is any progress. will keep you posted if there is any development. 

0 Likes
Noor11
2 0 0

I submitted my ID and I think they lifted the restrictions!

0 Likes
DavidG711
4 0 0

This just keeps getting worse.  I checked my account and it still says restricted, only now it switched back and says I started a request and have 28 day left to finish.  I literally submitted the request yesterday uploading my license.  Now it shows the button continue request, but when i click on it nothing happens.  This is so frustrating!  Someone please help!

0 Likes
ES89
1 0 0

Below is a link that, might, get you to their contact page. Someone sent it to me saying they believe they had access only because they had paid for ad(s).

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/552096935652452

0 Likes
DavidG711
4 0 0
Does anyone know a way to contact FB if you’re FB biz page has a technical problem? I have restricted ads on my fb account. When I click on button to continue review, nothing happens. Ive tried it from multiple computers and browsers. Fb general concierge help is...no help.
0 Likes