Facebook business account restricted from advertising

1 0 3

SOLVED: My problem just got solved so I thought I should share here to help you all too. 

Problem: My new business account got restricted from running ads even though I never ran a single ad yet. I was very confused on what went wrong without reason.

What I did additionally: I completed every relevant detail on my business page like added cover, contact and stuff.

Main Solution: In "account quality" where it said my account was restricted I requested review, after which all it asked me was a picture of my ID to prove my indentity. (It said it is to not let people abuse this feautre) And I uploaded a very clear picture of my ID and almost instantly I the restriction was lifted. I guess as a new account you just have to prove your identity before running ads and that's all it was.

Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Emilie, 

I encountered the same problem and am feeling so frustrated. I tried to lodge an appeal but they don’t even send me confirmation code to email I provided. So I am still stuck and haven’t been able to make progress since I launched my shopify store Do you know where I can contact fb support? I looked at the link you gave but couldn’t find anything?

Thanks so much in advance!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

We are having the same problem. Our ads got banned because Facebook thought they were related to political issues but they are far from that.

7 days have past and we have no answer from them. We tried looking in the support center and talk to an agent but there is no way. 

We would at least like to get some feedback from them - any advice please?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
2 0 0

I am having the same problem pls how can i go about it  

0 Likes
2 0 0

I am having the same problem pls how can i go about it...

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

Same thing happened to me, I tried to request an appeal and I have a pop up saying 'verify your business before appealing' has anybody else had that?

Just quickly registered the business to be able to do it.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 5

I got the exact same message, word for word.

Couple of days later I was permanently restricted. Can not file an appeal, Spent hours talking to support via messenger and NO ONE can tell me what policy was violated or why my account was restricted. IM DONE! with Facebook. They are a monopoly and internet dictator that arbitrarily restricts your account with ZERO warning and ZERO information as to why. Save yourselves the headache and stick to other platforms. None of my ads were ever rejected and nothing on my page/account can be linked to their advertising policy as a violation.

As a business owner, this level of vagueness and lack of transparency is completely unacceptable.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey.. how can I talk to a facebook rep? My business account is restricted and I have been trying to get it looked at for almost a month now.. How can I actually talk to someone? I really want to start running ads as soon as I can..

7 0 0

Same thing happened to me today. Did you ever figure out the root of the problem?

0 Likes
1 0 0

hi how did you actually talk to a rep? Im having the same issue and see absolutely no way to contact anyone 

0 Likes