What do you mean by Facebook is working to remedy the problem, are they actually doing anything besides going back and forth with people for weeks and then telling them there's nothing they can do like they are with me?
Has this been sorted for you? If so, can you provide all the details in how it was resolved? I can’t believe this thread and how many are just left to hang. I left a comment on Shopify Instagram account, I suggest people do this so that it gets noticed right away.
My shop finally got approved.
After over 2 months and constant being told to wait. I got an email saying it was approved.
I didn't do anything specific, I did realize my email address wasn't attached to my FB page so double checked that and i also had a few items that weren't matching with event data so fixed those.
But i was never told any of those things, just got a random email saying approved.
HOWEVER my instagram shop is not approved, which makes absolutely no sense as its exactly the same. I have had to contact them again for a manual review of this as apparently it had already been reviewed and is only allowed 1 review. Heres hoping that resolves faster.
Good luck to everyone, its a pain in the b*tt
Same issue all around. TLDR version: there is some issue on the FB side of things, but they are unwilling to do anything for you, and they cannot change the process of having anything re-reviewed - literally told just to wait until later. Undetermined amount of time.
A word of caution to those reading this prior to submitting for a re-review. There is only one chance at a re-review per FB policies. After that it is unknown if/when another review process will come up.
With that said, I'm not sure there's any way to determine what exactly is needed to correct on the account in order to submit for re-review.
I worked with FB marketing manager on a separate issue. They put me in touch with a FB shop expert and over the phone they walked me through de-linking everything in Shopify on the FB sales channel to see if setting it all back up would correct the problem. No fix there.
Further they helped me use the tech support option to open a ticket to check all the settings.
Here is what they walked me through: