Facebook - commerce account Not aproved Error with Facebook

Solved
bioglam
1 0 0

I was told the same thing so I've reached 100+ followers and there's still error messages appearing 

0 Likes
leomarroquin3
1 0 0

this shit pissed me off 

0 Likes
Lazza
1 0 0

Having the same issue, but mine says that the products have been rejected because of dynamic ad poli... know what that might mean? I’ve read ALL of the policies and I don’t breach a single one. And I’ve run fb adverts with some of those exact products!? It’s nonsensical!!! I’m losing it, I’ve spent WEEKS uon this AND now I can’t even link my IG  to FB product catalogue, it doesn’t show up and says to ‘make sure I’m an admin’ ?? I am!! This is awful

0 Likes
baiiad
1 0 1

After a couple of months of frustration and back and forth we received the good news from Facebook this morning - an email stating that our Commerce Account was approved after review. Our Commerce Account was rejected right in the beginning when we were setting the store up, with no specific reason stated. After numerous attempts to understand the specific "violation" of Facebook policies we were told that the issue was that the Facebook Page "was not trustworthy" and we needed to gain more followers. We started a campaign to boost the page. We kept contacting Facebook and asking for a re-review and it finally paid off.

Here's what worked for us:

1. Keep it calm and stay professional in your communication with Facebook, their support concierge team is genuinely trying to help - it's a large organization with billions of users.

2. Consistently communicate with Facebook; in our experience, not all support agents are created equal - some provided nuggets of useful information to explain the situation and what needed to be done.

3. Work on improving the quality of the Facebook Page and the Instagram account; make sure all business information is correct and complete; Ensure the products syncing with the catalog do not include anything disallowed (Facebook did not allow gift cards in our case).

4. Do not fall for offers to help with the account - only you can fix this issue by working closely with Facebook.

If you are truly not violating any policies and are not in any shady practices, then the account will eventually be approved - I read some horror stories in forums that the approval has been taking many months, or some were even proposing a workaround of changing the domain names. Follow the above recommendations and you should be fine.

Hope this helps. Good luck everyone!

Below is what we received as a recommendation from Facebook Concierge Support:

Your business and accounts on Facebook or Instagram may have been associated with previous policy-violating activity. You can review those decisions (e.g. ad disapproved, page unpublished, community standard violation) and, if you believe that any of these previous violations were mistakenly flagged, you can appeal them individually by checking these pointers below:

With this being said, let me go ahead and manually review this on your behalf together with my team. I'd like to thank you for your tremendous understanding and patience while we are in the midst of checking on your concern.

Almonzo
3 0 0

baiid:  When did you actually file your appeal?  I mistakenly filed one right when I got the initial rejection and determined that move to be a death sentence to my Facebook Shop.  I was courteous and professional with everyone I dealt with and provided numerous screen shots of clean screens, but never got past the initial level of customer support... I worked with 9 or 10 different ones over the course of 3 1/2 months.  They all had access to the same help screen.  I eventually learned that you get one appeal.  If unsuccessful, no matter what you do, you will not be approved.

0 Likes
aa1994
Tourist
8 0 1

Not impossible but very less chance you will get approved. Happened to me. You just need to keep trying support and eventually will get to the right person. Took me 4 months 

0 Likes