Facebook - commerce account Not aproved Error with Facebook

2 0 2

Any luck ? I've been trying for 3 weeks to resolve this.

I am going insane.

Such a bad service from Shopify and Facebook.

No explanation at all.

0 Likes
11 0 0

I'm in the same situation, when i switched to the new set up in a new store, its locked my out , Facebook have review but said it dosn't meet the required standards. Thye need a Video the same as the Google one to go through all the steps required for the new store set up

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

I also have same issue: instagram & facebook linked. 

"Account Reviewed
Close

After a requested review of this commerce account, we confirmed that it doesn't comply with our , so your shop isn't visible to potential customers."

No understanding of why this all of a sudden happened. Rather frustrating how complicated all this is.
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

FIXED! I emailed Shopify and asked them about it, it is a Facebook issue and not them. They gave me the contact details, but before they did I contacted Facebook support and they told me to hit the re-review button so that they can take a look at your store. Apparently there is something that is being picked up that shouldn’t be picked up whether it be just a word. 

My store is now published and working and only rejects products that don’t meet the standard which is ok because it has published nearly 1000 of my products!

Good luck everyone just keep hassling Facebook  

Tourist
4 0 0

I hit review and still nothing. same issue. other functions processed and updated but still unable to run shops

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2
Yes I’m the same – Facebook could at least give a clue to what is wrong !
Tourist
4 0 1
Could you send us the contact details? Because after I clicked review, it’s
still the same issue. They reviewed the store again and it’s still the same
issue.
Tourist
4 0 0

Did anyone get this fixed? 

Theres a review page that lists : Changed, reviewed, unchanged and offer a category of "pollicy issue".

In this page for me, alllllllllll are blank.. I'm about to be done with shopify and try etsy unless theres a solution to this...

0 Likes
2 0 2
Hello,

My Instagram Shopping account has been set up now, since last Thursday.
It seems to work.

The situation on my Facebook is still the same.
The products exist in the catalogue and I can tag them on my posts.
The problem is that my Facebook Shop still can't be published due to some
issues that are supposed to be listed in the quality module, but are not.

Therefore I am not able to ask for a second review of the shop.

What can be done there ?
Thanks

Benjamin

11 0 0

Update--The issue for me maybe that I'm setting up a USA website but I'm not in the USA, to use the new feature you need to be registered in the country you are selling.   *** This is a speculation on my part from trying to use a another app to sort it out instead and that is what it says***

0 Likes