Facebook commerce account is violating integrity policies not eligible to engage in commerce

shopowner1
2 0 6

Has anyone been able to resolve the issue of facebook not allowing you to delete and set up a new commerce account just to set up your shop?
I've spent HOURS trying to just delete everything Shopify related from my facebook accounts and it is infuriating.  I can't delete anything.. the pixels, the catalogs, the accounts.

I can't even get the legacy listings (that I actually don't sell anymore) removed. It is ridiculous and I'm super frustrated. 

uwugifts
1 0 4

Also having this issue. I redid my store because other products were not selling. FB then blocked my commerce account and will not allow me to request another review. I don't even know what the issue is. 

Ohboll
1 0 3

I have the same problem !! 

Marissa56
2 0 4

I’m having the same issue and have tried reading their policies but there’s literally no help.

Marii
2 0 3

I have been having the same issue for months and have not been able to resolve the issue or get in contact with anyone.

Juanbro
Tourist
3 0 1

I am in the same situation as you guys. I cannot delete my store, my catalog and not even unlink my instagram account from the catalog. it is frustrating and somewhat stupid at the same time facebook does not give you an option to be able to solve anything only a customer service that does not know anything either.  

If you guys can solve it, please share the solution.

Marissa56
2 0 4
I ended up deleting everything and starting over. I think other people had luck without going to such drastic measures but nothing else worked for me.
delenakd
Tourist
4 0 1

Did any of you get a resolution on the "FB Commerce Account is violating integrity policies" issue?  I am seriously about to lose it.  FB did approve me to run ads... so I was approved to run ads with them, but not try to make any money or sell anything on FB.  I have messaged fb several times, as well as Shopify and I have had zero resolution.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  thanks!

0 Likes
delenakd
Tourist
4 0 1

did you also have to delete your facebook business page?  what all did you delete?  thanks!

delenakd
Tourist
4 0 1

any luck?

0 Likes