Facebook disables my account within 24 hours and I can't connect FB or IG to my shop

1 0 1

Same thing happens to me, Facebook disabled my two personal profiles just after trying to connect them to shopify. Now I'm stuck, thanks facebook.

1 0 1

Definitely an issue with the facebook app integration. I tested this with two separate facebook accounts and had no issues working within the facebook ad manager at all until I tried to connect it to Shopify. Both times, the FB account was IMMEDIATELY disabled.

2 0 1

Same with 3 accounts now !

2 0 1

i have tried starting yesterday connect fb and shopify but everytime when trie to connect auto DISABLE with first account they asked id and i sent but no answer jet. other 2 was disabled and when they asked id i sent and recived message :

You can't use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards.
We have already reviewed this decision and it can't be reversed.
To learn more about the reasons we disable accounts visit the Community Standards.

Any ideas how can now lunch fb ad:s ? 

Hope Shopify will fix it soon . 
0 Likes
1 0 2

Still happening in 2020

2 0 1

Boy, I wish I had known this before I made the mistake of trying to integrate Facebook with Shopify! 10 year old FB account is completely gone! Is there a fix for this??? I can't even get a code to try and reactive my personal FB account. 

Tourist
3 0 6
I was never able to get back into my accounts!
1 0 1

My Personal fb account got disabled today when I tried to link with Shopify. I uploaded my ID for confirmation, but no result yet.

Shopify should talk to Facebook team if lots of people are getting same issue. It's really frustrating. Anyone there whose account got reactivated??

1 0 1

It has happened to me too, after I link the Shoppify store with my Facebook they disabled my account

1 0 1

Hi, I was trying to connect my facebook account with my shopify store and suddenly facebook disabled my account and now I have to send an ID as proof to get my account reviewed. I even sent them codes received on my cell phone and my email. This was the message I received by facebook

"Hi Varun,

Your Facebook account has been disabled. This is because your account, or activity on it, doesn't follow our Community Standards.

If you think we disabled your account by mistake, we can take you through a few steps to request a review. You'll need to complete these steps within 30 days to avoid your account being permanently disabled." 

Facebook is treating the shopify login as some sort of malicious activity I don't know how this works but shopify should get in touch with facebook to resolve this.