Facebook disables my account within 24 hours and I can't connect FB or IG to my shop

StefanosKaz
Tourist
3 0 1

That's good ! How long did this take for you?

0 Likes
jinxedbyjo
Tourist
4 0 1
about 24 hours
0 Likes
Wonderwander
3 0 0

Hey, what did you have to do to get it reactivated?

0 Likes
jinxedbyjo
Tourist
4 0 1
I sent them a picture of my ID
0 Likes
Wonderwander
3 0 0
I don't even have an option for that 😔
0 Likes
ArrowsAim
Tourist
3 0 4
I waited it out for a rew days, after which they requested a copy of my ID.
I haven't tried reconnecting them, has anyone had luck on the second try?
0 Likes
Wonderwander
3 0 0

No luck for me 

0 Likes
YogaCatdotlife
Tourist
3 0 0

Same thing happened to me last week.  Took me 3 days just to access the form requesting a review 'cuz they wouldn't even let me log in!  I immediately got an email back stating my account would not be re-opened because "due to Covid we do not have the manpower to review disabled accounts." 

Wow - lost a personal page with TWO business pages attached to it.  Just gone!  Very big loss.  Using Shopify was NOT worth what I lost.

I'm shocked there's no fix for this.  This is a very big price to pay for a platform's technical issue.

0 Likes
Jagadishwar
1 0 1

Even I had the same issue.  I had an facebook Personal account  and another account with Business Page. Both the accounts got disabled in no time. 

Dont understand that there is really a technical problem between shopify and facebook as facebook is detecting not meeting their standards.  My personal account was working well before this connection and i used around 13 years and until then no one from facebook asked me about this identity proof, sending mobile code etc. Now I dont hold any facebook page. 

Team, please resolve this as this will make us disable with no market place for marketing my store. 

Jjrichburg
1 0 0

As soon as I linked my Facebook with my Shopify it disable my Facebook .. I’ve had the same Facebook for years how did that even happen 

0 Likes