Facebook disables my account within 24 hours and I can't connect FB or IG to my shop

FrankAbignail
2 0 0

I have the same issue as everyone else...

Fb deactivated after connecting to Shopify, I assumed it was a glitch and so I created a new fb profile only to have that one deactivated as well as soon as I connected that one to Shopify. 

0 Likes
Beth_Harris
1 0 0

It’s happened to me too! It has been a month and I have not been able to tag anything and it’s connecting to another business that I had on Facebook. Wrong merchandise and I can’t undo it. I’ve talk to Facebook and shopify and they’re all being completely impossible. 
I managers on all the accounts and they’re saying that I’m not. Were you able to fix yours? And how did you?

0 Likes
FrankAbignail
2 0 0

I’m sorry, that’s awful. Beyond frustrating.

I haven’t had any luck yet but I will post with any updates as they happen.

0 Likes
kimberlapoderos
2 0 0

How did you even manage to contact facebook?

0 Likes
YogaCatdotlife
Tourist
3 0 0
To answer your question….. I never did reach Facebook and never did get my old account back. Facebook is non responsive and does not care. So, I had to let it go and move on.

Breaks my heart to hear so many other people having this frustrating experience. But Facebook owns its platform and can handle us any way they like.
0 Likes
kimberlapoderos
2 0 0
I wouldn't mind so much except I have pictures on there I will never be able to recover! My ex took my computer when we divorced and won't give me access to family photos. I am so upset with Shopify. I guess I need to find another platform for my business.
0 Likes
sazd90
1 0 0

I am also having this problem. When the switch happened it disabled the old shopify facebook app so i tried to connect on the new system. I have used facebook and shopify connected for 5 years. Within 24 hours my commerce account was banned for 'violating community standards'. I have appealed and still no joy.

0 Likes
espoirboston
2 0 0

did you get it reactivated?

0 Likes
YogaCatdotlife
Tourist
3 0 0
No. Facebook no longer offers any type of review for these types of issues. I started a new account and am slowly rebuilding my connections.
0 Likes