Facebook is getting errors when trying to connect to a product on Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Facebook is getting errors when trying to connect to a product on Shopify. Here are the errors. Any way to fis these?

Extraneous properties specified
The following properties are specified on the webpage but NOT supported for the specified 'og:type': og:price:amount, og:price:currency
Missing Properties
The following required properties are missing: fb:app_id

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
830 50 105

Hi there Kevin!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Can you give us a bit more info here on when and how exactly you encounter this issue and these errors?

Is it while trying to publish a product to Facebook via the Facebook sales channel, when trying to share a product or collection from your admin to Facebook or perhaps somewhere else entirely?

The more we know about what you are trying to do here the better we will be able to understand the situation and provide advice.

Just reply here when you get a chance to provide some more context and we can check this out for you.

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey Don, I am having the same problem.  It starts out that I get an error in Shopify that says it could not be published to facebook, because it needs an image.  Then I went to the facebook debugger and got the same issue Kevin had.  Any thoughts?

Kip

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

i am also geting this kinds of error on my store blog post - https://paylesssaddlery.com.au/blogs/news/basic-anatomy-of-the-horse

How can I solve it..

fb_id errorfb_id error

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hey did you manage to solve this?? I'm facing the same issue and it's terribly frustrating

0 Likes