Facebook locked me out

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3
I recently launch my store and created an instagram account and a facebook page for it, i have also linked the two together. Things were going well and then i got a notification that one of my Facebook posts was violating their rights and they “assume” im a spam. The post was literally about the launch of my store and the name of my instagram and facebook, thats all! I have asked for a review and the next thing is see is Facebook asking to upload a photo. I accidentally uploaded my store’s photo and now im locked out for god knows how long. I had an instagram ad which was running and they stopped it as well. I cant even unlink both accounts now since i am not able to log in to Facebook. Can anyone help me with this issue please?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Got any feedback? I got the same problem...
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same exact problem.. Im locked out of my Facebook all together and had to submit a review.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Help! Same thing happened to me. Im locked out of facebook. Its been a week! Ive emailed FB but how do i submit a review?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

you get this resolved? Im still locked out. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes