Facebook not updating prices, nor pictures

1 0 0

Hello, I'm a new user on shopify and I have encountered a problem where my facebook shop page just doesn't update anything included the main photos or the prices of my variants, I have tried to solve this on my own by looking over a HUGE variety of answers from others offsite and on this community, but I do not seem to find anything that will help. Before anyone answers I can say that I have attempted:

1. I have disabled automatic price updates on oberlo which was the first problem I noticed. Yet some of the prices just don't update.
  2. I have removed all my products from all my stores and added them again via "manage sales channel availability" in products on Shopify admin.
  3. I have tried exporting all my data through the inventory section and then uploading the CSV file to facebook which in the end didn't work at all.

I really hope someone can help me with this as I want my shop to look as proffesional as possible both on facebook and shopify and when prices/images don't match it is very confusing for many people, for a beginner, I am losing trust right off the bat.

Eddie.

0 Likes