Facebook page can not be found

Solved
Tourist
14 0 3

Hello, 
Anyone facing this issue? 
I added facebook as a sales channel, choosed facebook pages when I add my facebook account. 
But shopify show me " To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one." 
I am facebook page admin and I have many pages. 

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 40 70

Hey, @sujundy001!

My name is Lizzy and I’m from the support team at Shopify. There are a few possible reasons this could be appearing.

The first thing you will want to double check is the page roles within your Facebook page. You can check them under Settings>Page Roles. Sometimes permissions will be set to "Custom" instead of "Admin". Changing them to "Admin" will make your page appear in Shopify.

If you have created your page or become the admin within the last 7 days it might need some time before you can see the pages in Shopify. This is because there can be a slight syncing delay with Facebook's API.

The next thing I would suggest double checking is that you have connected the correct Facebook account to your Shopify store. If there is more than one person who uses your device and may have been logged into Facebook when you made the connection, it could be linked to the wrong account.

Finally! Sometimes there are issues with certain browsers and the Facebook connection. Try deleting the sales channel entirely and setting up the link from within the Shopify Mobile app!

Let me know if these suggestions help at all! If not we may need to look into your account in more detail.

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 3

Hello Lizzy,

Thanks so much for your profesional support.
It fixed!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 40 70

Hey @sujundy001!

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get it set up.

How do you plan to share your Facebook page with customers now that you'll have products listed there?

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes