Facebook page different from instagram page

Excursionist
15 1 1

In Instagram, it says my facebook section that is connected to the shop is for the fighter online. "Visit the facebook channel to change your Page.". My facebook channel says that the page I'm using to sell on is for the fighter. How do i change my instagram channel to match the facebook channel??

'For the fighter online' and 'for the fighter' are two different facebook pages that i started previuosly. I've decided to now only use 'for the fighter' and want to remove all connection to 'for the fighter online'

IG channel.JPGfacebook channel.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
121 8 102

Hi, 

Looks like you are connected with For the Fighter, but you have a previously published store with For the Fighter Online. You may need to unpublish that store, then disconnect and reconnect again to the page that you want to use moving forward. 

If you continue to have issues with it, you may need to file a support ticket, as it may be an authentication error. 

1 Like
Excursionist
15 1 1

Thanks Sarah, how do I go about doing that?

I've changed the for the fighter online instagram account back to personal from business and I've gone into my setting in the facebook page to disconnect anything that is for the fighter online related. 

I don't really want to disconnect from the facebook channel since it took nearly a week to establish the store even though it said it'd take 'several moments'..

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
121 8 102
If you go into the settings on the Facebook page that you want to remove,
there should be store settings and you'll be able to unpublish the store
from there.

I would also make sure that the Instagram and Facebook you are going to use
are linked, as this will help with authentication. Go to your Facebook
settings and link the Instagram handle under Page settings.

Good luck!

0 Likes