Facebook rejected some of my products - how to fix that?

Razi
Excursionist
13 0 9

Hi,yes it took some time but it worked,i had to change the titles,main image and add all the item specifics,every box filled and from 120 listings i ve got approved 109.I am happy with that.

Hope it helps

fitinsideout
2 0 2

Hi, Calm down :). It happened to me several times even they blocked my account and personal accounts but I got it back.  Here it is, you can reach them in their chat box, customer representative.  They will reply to you.

Bartl37
1 0 2

They're bot randomly rejects things that make NO sense whatsoever!   Among other things, I had some leather Mens Work Protection Gl0ves rejected as (get this)  a medical healthcare device! 

A 14 in 1 outdoor emergency survival toolkit rejected for being "weapon or ammunition" and "Turtle blend coffee beans" rejected for being an animal.  Then it will approve some variants of a product (variants were size/color, nothing else) while rejecting the others, about half and half.  Example a Sm-Blue fitness knee support was rejected while the Med-Blue was accepted

It's ridiculous!! 

Mad_Modeler
Pathfinder
118 1 19

At the moment Facebook is proving to be a real PIA.

I sell wargaming miniatures in various scales, so Facebook is rejecting 28mm Bolt Action British Infantry as "munitions, and arms" which contradicts their community guidelines, I got hit with a 7-day ban.

I appealed (to a human), who upheld the ban despite me providing a link to the "offending" products !

I don't wish to offend but as Facebook is American, I can only assume that the reviewer is American and a little bit dumb !

saragwright
1 0 0

Hi, when you request a product review do you have to go into your Shopify and physically change the product info and then upload it again to Facebook. Apologies if this is a silly question. I am brand new to Shopify.

0 Likes
Mad_Modeler
Pathfinder
118 1 19

It depends on the outcome of the review.

If FB realises its just being a bit too woke and stupid, it will authorise the products (as in my case). If not it means you will have to change the offending descriptions.

0 Likes
Ccskin
2 0 0

Where did you edit it from . I am having the same problem and I can’t take out medical and health care

0 Likes
Ccskin
2 0 0

Where did you edit it from . I am having the same problem and I can’t take out medical and health care

0 Likes
Mad_Modeler
Pathfinder
118 1 19

If you cannot edit the listings as in my case, then you have to appeal them.

That will take a fair time, but it should be worth it in the long run

0 Likes
Cherry2
2 0 1
Change the names and descriptions of your product in shopify products.
Resubmit again. By the way, health products are not allowed in facebook.
You will also find hard even to advertise it through facebook.