Facebook rejected some of my products - how to fix that?

D_7
1 0 3

Hello,
I'm selling my handmade jewelry on my shop.
Facebook, from some strange reasons - that has nothing to do with my jewelry, rejected a bunch of them.
How can I fix that?
Thanks

• Your product wasn’t approved by Facebook. Ads are not allowed to promote the sale or use of adult products or services, including toys, videos, publications, live shows or sexual enhancement products.
AJ19
Tourist
3 0 6

We are having the same problem. It makes no sense at all and there is no support from Facebook. So frustrating!

Razi
Excursionist
13 0 8

Hi 2020 and still the same problem,anybody fixed this issue? 

RJane
1 0 1

Did you ever receive any answers to this?

Razi
Excursionist
13 0 8

No,not even the bot doesn't reply:)

Cherry2
1 0 0

Hi,

Have you received reply from Facebook Shopify Support?

So far, how did you fix it?

Thanks

0 Likes
Razi
Excursionist
13 0 8

I ve had aprox 50 products rejected out of 90 and 3 months later i ve got some messages from facebook that 25 of the products were accepted and they are in my facebook shop aswell now,i don t know how long will take for the other 25..probably  another 3 months.

Hope it helps

Raz

0 Likes
heartstrands
1 0 0

were you able to figure out this problem? i am having the same issue

0 Likes
fitinsideout
2 0 1

Hi,

I had the same issue several times, what I did is change the name or the title of the product that won't be rejected anymore.  Change the front image as well.  It is being check by their bot automatically. I had Acupressure Mat and somehow it invalidated their Medical or Health product or services.  However, I changed it into just a Yoga Mat as its title.  It works. Being said Medical products (as what they said I validated) I have also sports knee support, they rejected it. I did the same as above and it is now ok. Hope this will help you guys.

Holt336
1 0 0

Go to www.facebook.com/items and select a catalog. Open the Catalog tab and go to Items. On the left, channel your things by Issues and afterward Policy Violations. Find a dismissed thing and select View issues. On the item subtleties page, ensure you're in the Channels tab.

0 Likes