Facebook sales channel issue? Did anyone get this alert before?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi fellow Shopifiers!

I had a break recently. Prior to my break, my Shopify store, my FB pixel and my integration with both FB shop and IG (i realize those are now outdated?) worked. I also got data from my pixel the last 14 days, after reopening.

However, I cannot create ads as the new "Facebook" integration will not be allowed on my store. I put Shopify spport on the case but they are little help and pretty slow. What happens is I press "Continue setup", the FB popup appears and I log in + choose the correct info from my page, pixel, catalogue etc. I press continue and then the pop up closes. I then get "There was an issue processing this page. Please refresh the site" in a red small popup. I've probably tried 100 times now, on Chrome, Firefox, and other devices. I also tried different catalogues etc, no help.

I then deleted my pixel from my site (it was still there. Online store -> Preferences), saved and wanted to put it back in, but the text box has disappeared and just says "Continue setup" and directs me back to the same setup. I now no longer receive pixel info I guess.... What do I do?

I cannot create ads, do no longer get pixel info, and unable to get anywhere further in my webshop journey. This has been a problem for around a week now and shopify still hasnt helped me at all

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

bump

Anyone?

heres a picture of the alert

04372A1D-26CB-4FCC-A4D5-D4CCEF1C98A1.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem here...

0 Likes