Facebook sales channel showing price not sale price

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

I have the same problem with my catalog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hi there,

I have the same issue...the price on facebook are different from my shopify store. Could you please help me. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi 

Use a working Shopify Product-Feed - Facebook Google.
You will succeed in it.

Successful work to you)!

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center

→ or Video Help Center Shopify Feed Product
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i am having the same issue. prices do not correspond through to facebook. please help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello

If you have like this:
In your store, the price is one, you have uploaded the goods to the Facebook and the price is the same in it.
After a while, you changed the price in the store, but the price did not change in the facebook.
This is because the store feed is not syncing at the time of changes. In order for the products to be updated immediately, you need:

1. If you are using the app: Shopify Product-Feed - Facebook Google - you need to upgrade your plan to premium.

2. If you are using another app, download the Shopify Product-Feed ‑ Facebook Google working app. And choose the plan that suits you. All functions in the application are now free for 60 days. With it, you can understand which functions you need, and which you do not use in your marketing, or you will need them only in the future.

Use the help center:
https://feed-product.com/help_center.html
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWU-cQYQog1rDbEVcMbhmPw/

If you have any questions write me, I will help you.

Feed Product

→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi everybody, I found an easy way to fix this issue with Facebook and Shopify. Simply go into your Facebook Data Source settings and add this rule :

Column: price
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Does this fix take time to reflect after the rule is applied?

I just made changes to the settings by adding this new rule 'sale_price -> price' for column Price, but the prices have not been reflected yet.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi - has anybody has any success with this method? I'm having the same problem, whereby I have a price and a sale price in Shopify, but I'm unable to push the sale price to Facebook. I can't find the settings option to create a rule to pull the sale price through instead of the price.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, .
Good news, today the Shopify Product-Feed ‑ Facebook Google app has received a great update. You don't need to know programming and you don't need to be a marketer! Now your integration problem is solved in three easy steps. And your advertising campaigns in Facebook Business Manager are "READY" with settings for effective work for your store! Activate it in your store, called: Automatic Setup Of Advertising Campaigns!

Successful customer acquisition)!

Feed Product

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 1

Thanks @Kewlth !! This actually worked for me.

Here's a video might help some of you: https://www.loom.com/share/5b2a908d0c534937ae1fca789ad0b772

0 Likes