Facebook shop - Product detail issues not showing

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Shopify community,

Having issues with the "Facebook shop - Product detail issues not showing" ( please see image attached )

I've gone through the help step by step but I think this might be a shopify bug - Would anyone know how to fix this?

clique.jpg

Cheers,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 25 116

Hi, @cliquethreads

This is Rae from Shopify. Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for reaching out about the product issues on your Facebook Shop channel. I'd like to help investigate this further and ensure we can get these products working on the sales channel. 

As a starting point, have you double checked to ensure your products meet Facebook's requirements outlined here? In addition to the details listed there, your store will also need to meet all of these requirements before using the Facebook Shop channel. 

In the screenshot you provided, it looks the arrows at the bottom of the image indicate that more pages are available if you click on the arrow that's pointing to the left here: 

19-12-id3li-00e3e.jpg

When you do this, are you able to see the products listed with their corresponding issues?

Additionally, which browser are you using currently? If you try to view this section of your admin from a different browser - such as Safari, Chrome, or Firefox - are you then able to see the issues outlined?

Please also make sure to clear your browser cache before viewing this section of your admin again. Clearing the cache on browsers can help pages load better, with the most updated details available, so ensuring your cache has been cleared may help resolve this. 

Let me know how this troubleshooting goes. I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having this exact same issue right now.

At first it showed three errors, and I fixed the ones that applied to the products in the catalog I have shared to Facebook.

Then it showed 7 errors, and showed nothing, although it did indicate that there was another page. I clicked the right arrow, still nothing.

After searching and reading this thread, I cleared my browser cache and reloaded the page. Still the exact same issue.

I'm using Chrome. This problem is replicated exactly in Firefox, with the added benefit of a screen warning me Firefox is unsupported by Shopify every time I click a link internal to the back end.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 25 116

Hi, @SuzyQjesse

Thank you for jumping in and letting me know that you're experiencing this same problem. I appreciate you completing the troubleshooting steps I shared above, as well. 

You mentioned that the errors shown on your Facebook Shop channel were fluctuating and changing, which is something that may happen during the first few days of connecting your Facebook page to Shopify. This is due to Facebook reviewing your products on their end, and ensuring the products fit within the requirements of using their channel. With this in mind, can you please confirm how long this issue has been occurring on your site?

If your Facebook Shop channel hasn't been connected for over 72 hours yet, please wait to see if these errors appear again, or if they disappear. In most cases, if these errors are showing up and disappearing again, it means that Facebook is still reviewing the products. However, if the channel has been connected for more than 72 hours and these issues are still happening, I can certainly take a closer look into this to double check things. If this is the case with your channel, just reply to me here to let me know. 

Please keep me posted on the above. I look forward to working towards a resolution with you! 

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

hi, i'm not sure what's going on with this. 

I can't view the issues? 

Screenshot from 2020-05-21 11-29-29.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 25 116

Hi, @sg-kahchoon

Thanks for reaching out and following up on this. 

To confirm, has your Facebook channel been connected to your Shopify account for more than 72 hours? If not, this likely means that Facebook is still reviewing your business on their end. During their reviews, the 'Product detail issues'  box will sometimes show up blank, like what you're experiencing. However, this should be resolved after 72 hours have passed and Facebook have completed their review on your account. 

If your Facebook page has been connected to Shopify for more than 72 hours and this section is still showing up blank, please let me know. I'm happy to help look into this further. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes