Facebook shop review longer than 72 hours

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello, 

I have tried to integrate the Facebook sales channel to my store through Shopify. They say that the process of reviewing a store can take up to 72 hours but in my case it has already been a week. Anyone knows how I can fix it because there doesn't seem to be an indicator that something went wrong.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 66 98

Hey, @LuxuryAhead!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are still waiting for Facebook to approve your page. Sometimes this can happen if it gets "stuck" in Facebooks approval queue. 

There are a few things you can do to try and resolve this, the easiest is you will need to click "Disconnect account" and re-connect through the standard method:

20-18-2ryvs-v6wtg

Once that's been done it may need another 48 hours for the standard review.

If this does not help, a second troubleshooting step is to remove the Shopify business integration in your Facebook page settings. The steps to do so are below:

• Delete the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin,
  • Remove Shopify from the Business integrations, and then log out of Facebook,
  • Re-install the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin, and attempt to connect.

With this, the Facebook Business page will appear to be back “in review”, and this is expected. Leave it 48 hours and see if that helps.

If after that time you're still seeing the same result, please let me know and I will escalate to our Technical Merchant Support and see if they can help any further. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been waiting for days and it still doesn't work. Please solve this issue as it is withholding me from adding more products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 66 98

Have you completed all the above steps, @LuxuryAhead? If not, our technical team will not be able to help you out further. 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes