Tourist
5 0 5

Thank you Chris! This worked for us.

crystal clear bags with a sticky self sealing strip
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I tried doing that but it didn't solve my problem. :(

I contacted Facebook twice, but no answer from them. 

Is there any other way of solving this?

I'm seriously considering removing all the products and after that posting each product manually, with only the lowest variant. Which is crazy, because I have over 100 different products...

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Following your instructions, I found another way to do in bulk instead open one by one.

1. Go to your catalog in Facebook Business Manager.
  2. Find the products and select to view in alphabetical order then click on the 3 lines side by side with the 4 squares.
  3. Start to select the products with a lower price in your variations.
  4. after select all, go to the top of the page and click on DEACTIVATE DELIVERY.
  5. Wait a minute or 2 and then select the same files that you deactivate on the deactivated list and put all back to delivery.
  6. will put all select items on the first when choosing the variation.

Thanks for the great idea Chris95!!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, how to just display single product link, not varian size in Facebook Shop ?

So, 1 product is one link / tag.. Not all varian size in facebook shop list

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

didn't work for me... 

Hope Shopify do something asap :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Still a problem. Any solution coming soon? Above work around no longer seem applicable.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here, These work arounds no longer work. 

Any help here, Looking like I need to remove Facebook Shop as its making us look really expensive as its displaying the most expensive variant.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Shopify, do we have an update on this - still an issue, first reported 4 years ago...!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I just opened my shop and am having this same issue! I can't believe this issue is 4 years old and there is no solution or response from Shopify?!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

@shopify wwhat is the solution here?

0 Likes