Why can't I load my order page for manual updating?

JaneMak
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi 

I want to view a specific order and update it manually but the order page always failed to load and its been like this more than a week. 

Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 10.37.53 AM.png
when i try to view individual order ↖ , the problem page pops up ↘ 

Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 10.26.13 AM.png

Anyone know what I can do get to solve this problem!?!?!  Thanks 

www.migoco.com

Reply 1 (1)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @JaneMak

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for letting us know about the troubles you're having with loading this order. 

Does this issue happen on one particular browser, or on multiple supported browsers? Have you had a chance to try clearing your browser cache, or using Chrome Incognito mode to open this order? Please give these options a try and let me know how that goes. 

I also recommend using a different device - like a mobile device - to view the 'Orders' section of your admin and see if this order loads correctly. You can use a browser to test this, or the Shopify Mobile app

If the above steps don't resolve things, it can also be beneficial to reset your internet connection, or try connecting to a new network. 

Keep me posted on how this troubleshooting goes. I look forward to hearing back from you, and reaching a resolution on this!

In the meantime though, can you please tell me a bit more about what updates you're trying to make to this order? If you need to make any edits, you can do this by following these steps

Cheers, 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.