Fake emails wanting to confirm info for shopify payments

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Is anyone else getting emails with a very real looking shopify template and it says its from shopify but when you check the address it is someone else? I am getting them regularly each one from a different address. Is this something that shopify security needs to see?

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm been receiving fake emails that look like they are from shopify and stripe asking me to confirm my bank account information or my deposits will be held.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 5

We too are getting these emails, I sent them to Shopify today and have yet to hear back. It is classic phishing, please send them in, they need to see them all.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Please send me an address to send these to. I got one today wanting to access my bank account. I have looked everywhere for an address. If I have one complaint about shopify its that they are NOT easily accessible to shop owners. Thank you for your response and help. I wish you the best in all this mess!

Rhonda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I got the same one today myself. I am beginning to have very unchristian like thoughts about these people! And I can not find a shopify address to forward these to. Is that something you could post here?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

My latest mailing says shopify accounts but the address is mountaintoptech.net. If you type it in independently it takes you to a fraud "shopify" page.

0 Likes