Fake store ripped me and my brother in law off

Tourist
4 0 7
No time has been wasted. In fact it has been highly productive. Scammers don't like exposure ...
1 Like
Excursionist
18 0 7

@PaulNewton wrote: Shopify is a platform not responsible for individual actions of merchants that haven't fulfilled orders.
Paul, Amazon recently lost a case in Pennsylvania and was found responsible for a seller's negligence.  That said, a precedent has been set that operators of platforms are responsible for actions of merchants using their platform.  I think the Amazon case is the crest of a very large wave that will witness a change in the way platform providers operate.  There will be accountability of the platform provider and stronger protections set up for the online consumer.  I feel the days are limited where companies like Shopify can turn a blind eye towards the fraudulent activities and abuses that take place on their platform.  The more platform providers are hit in the wallet, the better chance they will change their inadequate policies, and the better job they will do policing their partners.

0 Likes
2 0 0
I was taken for over 300. My husband passed 6 months ago I was trying to finish things he started I also gave a kidney to my best friend 7 weeks ago when I ordered. I've been off work for 7 months so this is A LOT of money to lose 😪I've emailed as well no response . I
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 4
Shopify’s Customer support will do nothing to help, we need a class action lawsuit!
2 Likes
Tourist
4 0 4
Shopify will do thing we need a class action lawsuit
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 4
You would say that! All you have to do is remove your store or be from another country, No! They need to be held accountable! And if you have a shop on this site watch out! you know what happens once enough people start to complain! The US GOV gets involved!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4
Can you say class action lawsuit?!?!
0 Likes
3 0 1

I have also been scammed ,for close to $200 and Shopify doesn't seem to have any remedy or concern for this.

0 Likes
3 0 1

This is like playing Whack-a-mole. If you expose 1 scammer ten more appear.

0 Likes
2 0 1

FAKE STORE ----Same thing just happened to me Nov 9th for $139.00.  Received email confirming order & nothing.  Then when trying to check on my order the website is no longer in operation.  

briskcherub - hherebchdbc.myshopify.com 

HERES Another FAKE STORE  selling the same exact item same setup & items fouitey.best dsfgfysd.myshopify.com

1 Like