Fast-Track Your Success With 1-On-1 Coaching

Excursionist
94 0 9

Good ideas but no progress? Need guidance to make sense of it all? 

My name is Koen West from 21Brands.com and I'm offering you an opportunity to super-charge your results with 1-on-1 Skype coaching. 

• Do you want to start your own online store?
  • Not sure where to start?
  • Feeling overwhelmed?
  • Not sure how to turn your ideas into reality?
  • Are you putting things off?
  • Do you feel like you need guidance starting your own business online?
  • Are you confused by conflicting information?
  • Not sure if your ideas would work?
  • Do you want someone to hold you accountable for your results?
  • Would you like to get clarity about your next steps?

If any of this resonates with you, I can help you get on track. 

Through years of building websites and business online, I've learned the hard way what works and what doesn't, what to focus on and what is just distraction. 

Starting your own ecommerce business doesn’t have to be a headache. I can put you on fast-track towards running a rewarding, money-making online business from home.

I want to personally coach you for immediate results. No selling, no get-rich-quick tactics, no magic bullets, just an effective foundation to cut out the BS and start building an ecommerce business that works for you.

Coaching clients can expect to learn the fundamentals of running your own online store, managing your time, efforts, and dealing with setbacks and "let's just give this up" voice in your head. 

If you are interested in getting coached and want to learn more, visit 21brands.com/coaching

Regards,

Koen West

Owner of 21Brands.com

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
123 0 8

Will an administrator please delete this spam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 0 9

Do you mean my thread? I actually think it's quite topical on an ecommerce forum, especially since so many ask about coaching and mentoring all the time here. 

Funny enough, I had a conversation with Shopify support staff about this thread when I was having some tech issues with the forums, so I'm pretty sure it's not against any of the rules. 

I don't understand why my thread would bother you Sam?

Cheers

Koen

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9965 84 1465

The forum isn't the place to be selling your services. That should be obvious considering no one else is doing it. The drawback is that if some posts are not removed or marked as spam it encourages others to follow the same actions. The community forums then stops being what it was intended for, and gets buried in adverts instead.

All members should be striving to making sure the spirit of the forums is kept intact. 

The exception for selling services would be replying to posts on the Job Board.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
2 Likes