Fb sales and invoices

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

If I sell an item on Facebook, can I send an invoice to the customer for payment?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 47

Hey, Melissa!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Absolutely!  That's possible using custom payment methods.  The first step is to create a manual payment using the guide right over here.  What you can do there is create an 'invoice me' option, to allow your customers to place orders without remitting payment right away.

Then, you can create an invoice from within your admin using draft orders - the guide on that is right over here!  Once created, you can then email this invoice to your customer.

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Thank you so much!  I will be trying this soon!  If I have any questions, I'll ask!  Appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Can I send the link to the invoice with messenger, rather than email? I'm already communicating with customer in Facebook (FBLive sales). That would be great! My Facebook ladies often have a hard time finding my email with invoice link
Teresa
0 Likes