Feature Requests: How do I make them?

Tourist
15 0 1

I just want the Apps we buy to be in alphbetical order and have a search box on that apps page 

I also would like to be able to apply a price to all my variations at once and be able to add the quanitity at once for all variations. 

Also would like to be able to add all the channels at once I need to use instead of clicking one at a time I rather take some off then add one at a time. Only one I usually take off is houzz. 

1 Like
Excursionist
18 0 7

How about this BASIC request, 7+ years old that we're still begging for: https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussion/t/changing-a-customer-s-order-26309

Supposedly it "was" being worked on, but nothing has come of it.

There are about three apps in the Shopify store that kind of allow this functionality, but the most functional of the three has zero app support from the developers. I've contacted them several times over the last month and they haven't bothered to get back to me. I'm not paying for an app that should already be integrated into Shopify if the developers can't even answer simple questions.

5 Likes
2 0 0

thanks for this information

0 Likes
2 0 0

thanks for this information

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
92 0 10

Would love the ability to export pages and / or Blog Posts!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
202 0 4

We agree with the above; along with a true, full export of blog posts and pages it would be helpful if menu's could be exported as well. This would help us setup development environments that were a true clone of production instances - very important when redesigning or redeveloping an existing store.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
53 0 6

When we do a product export please better identify the file name (and the subject and body of the email) to identify which shopify site the export is coming from.

When we (Shopify experts and partners) are working on multiple sites it is inconvenient (and dangerous) to have such a generic export name as

products_export.csv

The name should be [name of store]products_export[date-and-time].csv.

You have a similar format when a theme is exported:

"theme_expor__www-storename-com-responsive-new-york__09JAN2017-1009am.zip"

Again it is inconvenient -- and dangerous -- to have such a generic export title as "products_export.csv"

Accidentally uploading a wrong file based on "products_export.csv"  to the wrong site can cause a much grief.  

Also and the headache of having to remember which export you did an hour ago when you are working on multiple sites (as we all are) is an extra headache we don't need.

Best,

Rowby

http://www.PlusRowby.com Specializing in Shopify Solutions
0 Likes
1 0 1

I'm having the same problem. Every customer cant get past this hurdle. 

In the checkout, all i want is for the selected currency code and total to be displayed next to the currency code and total of the stores origin that will be charged. Easy.!!!

I get 5 email a week about increasing sales and how to maximise conversions, minising hurdles and streamling the purchase process. I think shopify has one massive hurdle built in, not being able to display the correct country currency during the checkout process.

We live in a fast past world no one has time to read or think twice. The fact that my customers in the US get hit with a total that is 25% more than expected becuase of the conversion rate, and the way shopify checkout displays, they enevatably dont complete the transaction. This is hurting my business and your shopify..

This should be first priority for a world wide online shoping platform that truely believes in a simple and streamlined purchase process.

Look forward to hearing when this will be fixed....

Ben @ brakenwear.com

1 Like
4 0 0

Thanks for the info!

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 4

My request is that the Feature Request system be out in the open where people can vote and comment on them. IJS.

4 Likes