Feature Suggestion - Archive outdated products

1 0 2

Hi, please add my vote as well!! I need this feature to clean up my products!!!! Thank u

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
791 44 121

@Melody_Hsu 

Done and done! Thank you for adding your vote!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 2

I also need this feature. Can you please add my vote!

2 Likes
1 0 2

Please add my vote to this thread

2 Likes
1 0 1
Add my vote too, this is such a simple feature it is nearly absurd that it is not already availaible
1 Like
1 0 2
Please add my vote for a way to archive. I'm pretty new to shopify and just assumed this function would be available, seems like a no brainer. And the first post on this was 2017. Fingers crossed it's in the works! ♡
2 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Please add my vote as well! I have many clothing items that manufacturing delays can impact availability of, and I really need to archive products (so I can bring them back later) along the way. I like that out of stock items show up faded on my website, but some things I may not be able to get back in stock for another 6-9 months (seasonal items). I can't delete the products because I need to use the listing later. I'm sure it isn't as simple as it sounds, but dang...it's been two years of people asking for it (just on this thread, and no telling where else). Please see if you can get this moved along!

2 Likes
1 0 0

@Peter I'd love an archive option.  I have over 100 products that are very similar in nature but may be different colors and sizes.  We used to offer some of these options in "bulk" but have decided not to do this any longer.  Although the history is important (especially for tax time), I ne longer need these items on my admin page and they make it difficult to maintain my inventory.  Please add me to the list of people that would also like this feature.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

This would be amazing - please add my vote too!! 

0 Likes