FedEx shipping services

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

We are  trying to fulfill orders through Shopify, but we can't find FedEx services when we click on "Create shipping Label" while we integrate our Fedex account.

Is there something wrong with the account or Shopify or we have to use a third party app to ship using FedEx?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 50 57

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @EW_17.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

With the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature, you can connect your FedEx account and integrate your own FedEx shipping rates to your checkout. However, Shopify's FedEx integration does not support FedEx label purchasing in the admin at the moment. You can purchase FedEx labels on FedEx Ship Manager or directly through you admin with a third-party app.

If you'd like to purchase FedEx shipping labels directly through your admin, you can use FedEx Rates, Labels, & Tracking. If you need any assistance with this app, you can reach out to the developer through the contact information found in the Support Section of their app's page. 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Elias 

When can we expect Shopify to integrate FedEx into label purchasing? The current third party and workarounds aren't very good and take much more time, buggy and therefore have to A/B to make sure things aren't missed. FedEx integration would be a most appreciated update!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 50 57

Hey, @climbing1.

Welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing this feedback! I can appreciate you for feeling that the third-party apps or workarounds for FedEx shipping labels are not very good and I'd be happy to share this feedback as a feature request to our developers. However, this isn't something that I can provide a timeline for. If Shopify moves forward with this feature, you will be able to find it on our changelog or announcements page. 

Thank you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes