Feedback on Dollypoppy

2 0 0
I purchased an item from this site. It was a basic order, not a special order. Same thing customer A, B or C coukd order. It caused me to have a SEVERE allergic reaction. I contacted them with photographic proof, as asked & they told me, I was not entitled to a refund bc it's an item I use on my body there for it is personalized. I have 9 unopened pieces I wanted to return. This policy is absurd. This is the kind of business you want to support on your platform? Tricky, double crossing companies with insane return policies???
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2564 184 401

Hi @Irishgirl12232,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear you got an allergic reaction from a product. Shopify isn't involved in any of the day to day running of a business or their return policies. Your situation does seem quite serious though. Your best bet in this instance might be to reach out to your bank directly about the next steps. There is a guide one of our colleagues wrote in the Community about what you can do, that you can see here

If you would like to talk to someone from the Shopify support team directly, you can do that also from here

Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes