Feedback on my Shopify store - store NOT converting, traffic but no sales

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello everybody,

I am new to the e-commerce scene and have just started my first Shopify store. I have used instagram Influencer marketing and theme pages to advertise my content, as I am on a budget. Although I am getting notable traffic, I haven't made a single sale; I have tried my best to make my website design look clean and well-put together. I am kind of draining money here advertising for my product, and I need some feedback to get a good ROI.
Please be honest and give constructive criticism. If I am not branding my product right, if my price is too high or if I have just invested in a poor product, please let me know. Also please tell me what I can do to improve my website to start actually getting sales.
FYI I am only featuring one product on my website.

Even sharing initial impressions, regardless of experience, will be an enormous help! Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Hey Mike,

I think your store looks great for a one product store. Seriously, as a customer, I have no complaints. However, the problem with this kind of strategy is that it depends a lot on the product you choose. 

Maybe it's just not the right product as I don't see a lot of a wow factor in it.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
90 5 21

Hello @mike182 !

Welcome to the Shopify community!

I think using influencer and referral program are some smart marketing tactics, however some costly methods you can try would be adding a product review and testimonial section. As the consumer purchasing behavior continuously develop, more and more people start to develop the habit to read reviews and compare between brands before purchase. Adding review and including product photos customers receive encourages social proof and is a good way to help keep you customers on your site. Adding testimonies increases the reliability of your product, it makes customers know that it actually works. It could become an influencing factor that cause the action of purchase as they read other buyers’ reviews and product pictures.

Furthermore, another method to increase the conversion of sales is retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they showed interest in or engaged with before with various kinds of creative ads. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.

Hope this helps with your business, good luck! 

Irene:) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

"Although I am getting notable traffic, I haven't made a single sale" - this usually means that the website did not bring you authority and trust for them to buy something. Work on that.

Good luck brand and Influencer heroes! – #DearMishuDad (Influencer contract template is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084SP1R7G)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
54 0 10

I get the password screen when I follow the link.

Now I'm no expert but that could be your  problem, or one of them

0 Likes