Feedback on my first store please

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello!! 

I would greatly appreciate if I could get some feedback on my site. I would be launching next week, really nervous and excited about it. I will be adding more products. TIA! 

https://labelbyh.com/

password: xaugow

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
477 34 67

Hi, @labelbyh!

Sophia here from Shopify. I would love to take a look at the store and offer some feedback for you before launch.

It seems the storefront password has changed. Are you able to provide the updated storefront password here? In the meantime, I recommend reviewing The Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist to make sure everything is ready to go. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi Sophia,

We plan to launch tomorrow so it would be very helpful if we can get a feedback sooner. I would greatly appreciate your help.

I just reverted to password back to: xaugow

Thanks,

Label By H

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
477 34 67

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you. I'm so excited for you to launch tomorrow! 

The store looks great and it's clear that you've put a lot of work into it. I love the high quality product photos, the product descriptions are concise and informative, and the whole store is very easy to navigate.

I don't think anything necessarily needs to change before launch (aside from replacing the "COMING SOON!" text in the banner), though it would be great to see an About Us page and an FAQ page. The About Us page  can expand upon the information you've provided in the footer and even include pictures of staff, products, or maybe even the garment making process or raw materials. The link to this page can be added to the end of the main menu. The FAQ page can be added to the footer menu, and it can be as simple as your top three anticipated questions to start. Shipping information is often helpful to include in the frequently asked questions.

Based on the payment options listed in the footer, it looks like you have Shopify Payments and PayPal enabled. Be sure to double check that the Shopify Payments setup is complete and that the email address listed for PayPal is the one you'd like your PayPal payouts to be sent to. You can check on settings for all payment options under Settings > Payments in the admin.

How is everything else going behind the scenes? Let me know if you have any questions about settings before launch and I'd be happy to help. Then when you're ready, all you'll need to do is remove the storefront password. Wishing you success!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi Sophia,

Can't thank you enough for such quick feedback, it is very valuable. I will work on including those in the website and will double check the payments settings. I may reach out if I have additional questions.

Regards,

Label By H

1 Like