Feedback on new app

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 10

Hey everyone!

We've just released a new app to Beta called Loox - Fashion Reviews (https://apps.shopify.com/loox-fashion-reviews). It's a visual reviews platform for fashion stores. 

I'd love your feedback on the app. Would you consider using it? Is there anything we can add, change or improve in terms of messaging, features or design? 

Feedback from merchants, experts, developers and any other Shopify enthusiast is very welcome.

Thank you!

Yoni

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
288 0 45

Hey Yoni!

I just wanted to say that this app is GREAT! I haven't seen it used yet, but I can honestly say that previously, merchant's have asked for an app exactly like this, reviews with picture submissions.

It's a bonus to see the email notification to leave a rating. Right on!

Question for you, do the ratings appear on the Product Page itself? How customizable is the display of it? Can they appear on a separate Reviews page, if wanted? An example site using it would be great! (Maybe I missed it on the page...)

Thanks!
Hugh

Happy selling! :)
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
48 0 10

Hey Hugh!

Thanks a lot for your feedback! :)

Yep - reviews and ratings appear on the product page itself. Merchants can determine the position of our widget (it can be anywhere on the product page). They can also choose between a light and a dark color scheme to match their background.

We're currently working with several stores. We're working closely with each merchant to understand what we can improve and add - a separate Reviews page sounds like a great idea and we definitely might add one in future versions!

I'd love to get your tips on how to reach more merchants. We're looking for early adopters that want to offer their shoppers an innovative user experience to build confidence around size & fit. Most of the existing stores we're working with found us through the app store. Which additional effective channels can we use? Any best practices?

Thanks again!

Yoni

0 Likes