Feedback

adeirrampazzo
5 0 0

Olá, gostaria de ter um feedback sobre a minha loja de pinturas digitais que lancei recentemente. 
obrigado 

rampazzogallery.com

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 105

Hi @adeirrampazzo welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - The banner seems a bit blurred, so I would suggest you add a more high-quality image. Also, add:

• our ideal audience.
  • One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping or any other value proposition)
  • A strong call-to-action button which should stand out from the surrounding design.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

(I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

image_jpeg89182258 (1).jpg

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes