Fees report? Actual net income report?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

For as sophisticated an app as Shopify -- much better than PayPal -- it seems like it could be an easy fix to provide a *total* of fees for any given period.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
Shopify is great at hiding the additional fees they charge. Starting to think it’s time to switch to a different platform.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,  so yesterday i have received my first order! 
Once i see the payout on shopify, I notice that it will arrive like 5 days after receiving the order. Futhermore, the product price is 59.99 euro but shopify considered 55,37 euros instead of 59,99 euro and then there is a fee of 2.5 euro which is normal. But I did not understand where is the difference between the product price and the amount. Shouldn't it be the same ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I'm sick of having to buy apps to get more features. We pay $300/month. i don't see a way to get shopify payment fees. i followed the comments and can't figure it out

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Can you explain why such basic information as the total for fees is so difficult to access? I'm currently going through this process four times a year, and due to updates on the site, it's a little different each time. Right now I'm waiting for an email containing the exported CSV file, for some reason. This is ridiculously complicated. It is misleading way to operate your service. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

same! support just sent me here....to you guys! its a ll a bit unnecessary i think

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

gawd! dont say that....such a big job for me. i like shopify but now I am questioning why they make it so awkward to see fees beyond 3 or 4 months??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0

Yeah got to admit that Shopify doesn't make it easy, by the looks of things, when it comes to reporting for accounting.

The way I am understanding it, or to make sense of it in my head, is to treat each payment processor individually.

I have 3 I use on my site:-
Shopify Payments
Paypal
Klarna

I can only get the real NET figures for any sales which have gone through Shopify Payments, as this information is kept within the Shopify ecosystem.

These were found by going to Settings ---> Payments ---> Shopify Payments ----> View Payouts ---> Transactions (top right) ---> Export

Can someone confirm that I am understanding this correctly?

If so, I will have to do the same over at Paypal & Klarna, and this should result in me having all NET figures for every order processed through my website?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2
i just needed to know how much i'd paid shopify over the year, that's a
fair question i think? but i had to download all of the payouts onto a
spreadsheet and let that count it up for me, just a bit more awkward
than it should be since everything else is analysed to death in there.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

This is terrible. At the very least if we are using Shopify Payments (your gateway!), then the fees you have charged should be part of the basic orders export. Stripe does it, and your service is based on Stripe.....

0 Likes