Few Sales

Solved
Tourist
7 1 2

Hi  i have trouble of getting sale to my baby product page, But i have six sales withing 3 weeks , but really not enough, Can anyone advise?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

Hey there, @Adrian8692 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Well done in launching your store, I know how much work goes into getting a store up and running. While you may not be happy with the results thusar - 6 sales in your first month is not a bad start. What have you been doing to drive traffic to your store? How comfortable are you with online marketing? Here are some great resources on making sure customers find you:

If you could share a link to your store with us, I would be more than happy to take a look at your store and provide you with feedback.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 2
This is my shopify store.

https://www.protoddlers.com
0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 2

Bo   Can you please  help

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

Hey, @Adrian8692 

Apologies for the delay in response, I was out of office. Thank you for sharing the link to your store. The first thing I noticed on your store was that the collections are not accurate enough - for example, the Elegant Looks collection has t-shirts for men, waist trainers and abs trainers. These do not look like they should be included in a collection for elegant looks, it just doesn't fit. Make sure that your collections are aptly stocked, customers browsing will find the fact that the store is not well organized as disconcerting. 

While your products are brilliantly curated you need to work on the descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this watch? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

I noticed that you have an About Us page, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

Upon checking out I am met by three Shipping options, all free. There is no need to have all three of these here and having them here would actually put the buyer off. It looks like it isn't well thought out/is not finished. You can resolve this in the Shipping Settings. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

1 Like
Tourist
7 1 2

Hi @Bo   please check the error in in below link  , i have no idea to fix it. please help, there is an error blow the product name, i didnt touch the liquid for a while. why it happen?

https://www.protoddlers.com/products/baby-juice-maker

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

Hey there, @Adrian8692 

Thank you for getting back in touch. I do not see any error in the lin shared, did you get it resolved in the meantime? If not, could you send me a screenshot of the error or explain what it says and where it appears? I must also recommend, to get more immediate support you should reach out via phone, live chat or email as they are more manned than individual forum threads. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes