Filter by Shipping Methods

3 0 3

Hey there

We run a little onlineshop on Shopify. Because we need to send certain data to the post service, we need to make a difference between the customers, who order with "slow delivery" and "fast delivery".

So far we had to tag every single order with the shipping method, so we could filter the slow and fast ones out, but this was and is a tedious task. My question now is, if there is any way to use a filter for "Shipping Methods" on the "Orders" page to make my (and many other's) work easier?

I would be very grateful to receive an answer!

Cheers

Benjamin

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 1 20

You can use the filter orders search bar to search for the shipping rate name. So for example if the fast shipping method is called "Express Shipping" you can start typing Express into the search box and it will bring up those orders.

0 Likes
2 0 2

Rudolph,

Thanks for replying to Benjamin's thread. Unfortunately, this search option only works if you've already gone through and tagged each individual order (see image attached), which makes the process even more time consuming than clicking through them individually.

Do you have another suggestion that does not require tagging first?

2 Likes
3 0 3

Thanks Rudolph, but I would have answered just the same way Lindsey has. I was able to search the payment type in the search bar, but not the delivery method. Might that be a bug?

Cheers

1 Like
Excursionist
11 0 11

You can not search/filter  by shipping method on the order screen

But, this would be very helpful if it worked 

@Shawn_R wrote:

You can use the filter orders search bar to search for the shipping rate name. So for example if the fast shipping method is called "Express Shipping" you can start typing Express into the search box and it will bring up those orders.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking into the sort by shipping method and that is not an option for my store is there a way to add it?

0 Likes