Filtering for orders with no tag

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

How can I view orders on my store that do not have a tag? In other words, how can I run a filter for tag:null? We have a lot of particular orders that are tagged automatically from an outside app but we want to see the orders that are not tagged. Any ideas?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 2 7

gosh this was written long ago, yet no answer from shopify.  can you please post an answer if you guys found out how to do this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 2

NOT tag:*

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Doesnt work

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 2

Sorry it's not working for you, can you please share a screenshot with exactly what you typed in and the results? I just tried it on my shop and it worked.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

What are you typing on your store to have it work? It doesn't look like anyone has suggested a working solution for this yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
I was doing it wrong. It worked when I typed it in the search bar. Thank
you!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Ha, what am I missing here? What are you entering in your search to only show products without a tag?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi you can just paste "NOT tag:*" (without the quotes) to filter only the products/orders that don't have tags.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Ha! I thought that your original comment was literally stating that tag:* was not a working query. As in, "it is not tag:*" Glad this is finally solved!

0 Likes