Find which dropshipping supplier has specific products

1 0 0

Hello everyone!!

Is there any way to find suppliers for dropshipping that has specific products?

e.g. if I provide specific images is there any way or any tool to find from which supplier I can buy them (only for dropshipping, otherwise there is the request for quotation)?

Thank you in advance!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 33 72

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Social Care team here at Shopify.

For dropshipping suppliers, there isn't a way to search by image, but they all have a search navigation bar that you can use to type what you are looking for.

2019-10-giei3-oh3eo

Do you have a dropshipping supplier that you're looking to use? A common one to use is Oberlo as it has a good connection with AliExpress and has a very large catalog to choose from. If you're looking for clothes I suggest you look into Modalyst. It has a great selection of clothing items and a large variety so that is worth looking over in addition to Oberlo. Spocket is another dropshipping supplier with a large selection of a variety of different items.

I'd be happy to try and find a supplier that might be more relevant for what you're wanting to sell, but in order to do that, I'll just need a bit of a clearer idea of what it is that you'd like to sell. Do you have a general idea of what you'd like to do yet or are you still narrowing down your niche

Please feel free to share more information as I would love to assist you in more detail.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes