*Finding a Niche* - NEW DROPSHIPPER

2 0 0

Hey, I'm new to the business of dropshipping, I have some ideas for what the niche should be, I did a little market research but I would really love to have some opinion and ideas for profitable niches that currently are going strong and from there knowing what audience to target, For now that's my biggest problem that I need to solve before even going and decorating the website

Would love to get some tips from anyone who understands a bit more and had the experience and privilege to handle a successful drop shipping business

Thank you very much :) 

0 Likes
2 0 0

*UP*

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 0

I would suggest browsing through Instagram pages related to your niche in mind to get a glimpse of your competitor's approach.  That will help define your idea better based on you target audiences' interests.

example: hipster golfing (if their is such a thing)

search up hipster golfing and see what comes up

review the likes and comments

check to see if their is an ecom store attached to the instagram page

get ideas

connect with the users directly and ask them what they like

hope it helps!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I would suggest to look for( drop shipping net work suppliers) on google

@ArisonMerch wrote:

Hey, I'm new to the business of dropshipping, I have some ideas for what the niche should be, I did a little market research but I would really love to have some opinion and ideas for profitable niches that currently are going strong and from there knowing what audience to target, For now that's my biggest problem that I need to solve before even going and decorating the website

Would love to get some tips from anyone who understands a bit more and had the experience and privilege to handle a successful drop shipping business

Thank you very much :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 0 9

It's important to do product research before you start, or else you're trying to sell something that nobody is buying. On the other hand: don't overcomplicate it or get stuck spending months finding that "perfect" niche. 

Good places to start include Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and AliExpress best seller lists, Google Trends, Trend Hunter and similar places. 

I wrote "The Ultimate Guide to Finding a Niche" a while back that I'm sure you'll find helpful. Also some ready-made niches if that's what you're interested in: Top 40 Shopify Niches That Are KILLING It In 2019.

Cheers,

Koen West

21Brands.com 

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
2 Likes