*Finding a Niche* - NEW DROPSHIPPER

2 0 0

Hey, I'm new to the business of dropshipping, I have some ideas for what the niche should be, I did a little market research but I would really love to have some opinion and ideas for profitable niches that currently are going strong and from there knowing what audience to target, For now that's my biggest problem that I need to solve before even going and decorating the website

Would love to get some tips from anyone who understands a bit more and had the experience and privilege to handle a successful drop shipping business

Thank you very much :) 

0 Likes
2 0 0

*UP*

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0

I would suggest browsing through Instagram pages related to your niche in mind to get a glimpse of your competitor's approach.  That will help define your idea better based on you target audiences' interests.

example: hipster golfing (if their is such a thing)

search up hipster golfing and see what comes up

review the likes and comments

check to see if their is an ecom store attached to the instagram page

get ideas

connect with the users directly and ask them what they like

hope it helps!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I would suggest to look for( drop shipping net work suppliers) on google

@ArisonMerch wrote:

Hey, I'm new to the business of dropshipping, I have some ideas for what the niche should be, I did a little market research but I would really love to have some opinion and ideas for profitable niches that currently are going strong and from there knowing what audience to target, For now that's my biggest problem that I need to solve before even going and decorating the website

Would love to get some tips from anyone who understands a bit more and had the experience and privilege to handle a successful drop shipping business

Thank you very much :) 

0 Likes
Excursionist
49 0 9

It's important to do product research before you start, or else you're trying to sell something that nobody is buying. On the other hand: don't overcomplicate it or get stuck spending months finding that "perfect" niche. 

Good places to start include Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and AliExpress best seller lists, Google Trends, Trend Hunter and similar places. 

I wrote "The Ultimate Guide to Finding a Niche" a while back that I'm sure you'll find helpful. Also some ready-made niches if that's what you're interested in: Top 40 Shopify Niches That Are KILLING It In 2019.

Cheers,

Koen West

21Brands.com 

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
2 Likes
9 0 0

Hey @ArisonMerch !

Good to know that you're doing market research for profitable niches on your store which is very important since you're new in dropshipping business.
I'd strongly recommend you looking into the article that we've written in our blog for in-detail tips on the topics as we understand how difficult it is to get to the sales-making stage, and also for you to learn more on how you can select the perfect niche for your dropshipping store:
https://www.spocket.co/blogs/how-to-select-a-perfect-niche

Feel free to browse Spocket app to check our US and European products that you may consider adding to your store.

I'm looking forward you being a part of our Spocket family!

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

After being in the dropshipping for more than 3 years and testing all of the platforms you've mentioned, my team and I created EcomXFactor.
EcomXFactor Gives You Everything You Need To Launch and Scale Your Ecommerce Store
(Without Wasting Time and Money Testing Products That Don’t Work).

Unlike other product research tools, we limit our user base in order to prevent saturation of our winning products.
We offer
-Potential Winning Products Hand Picked By Experts
-Copywriting Suggestions for Your Ads and Product Pages
-Facebook, Instagram and Google Targeting Suggestions
-Ready-to-Download Product Videos and Images
-Product Specific Tips and Angles for Increasing Conversion Rates and Profits
-Benchmarks and Product Related Data

Obviously I'm biased as I am the founder of this platform, but I truly believe it's the most advanced platform for product research in the market and we love hearing feedback and improving our offer based on our customers' needs.

0 Likes