Flow Theme: Help with Mega Menu

Highlighted
9 0 0

Flow theme:

- I want to use a mega menu to have pictures with my links

- Header section, enable mega menu, I am then advised to enter an existing menu item to apply the mega menu, and that the menu item must have a dropdown

How do I add a picture to the dropdown options? "Image 1" and "Image 2" that appear in the customization section under mega menu are dedicated for different dropdown options, not the prerequisite ones.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 4.05.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-17 at 4.07.18 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

How do I add pictures to the dropdown options: "Blind Kits" and "Raffia Bundle"

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I have been trying to find a workaround for this as well.  Seems incredibly shortsighted the mega menu was designed to only take one image.  Obviously, if there's a drop down there will be more than one subcategory.  Each subcategory should have its own image.  I've reached out to the theme developer and Shopify with no remedy....  Let me know if you find anything out.  Wish I'd known this before purchasing the theme.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Haven't tried on the new updated version but will soon and let u know. Otherwise I'll just be purchasing a new theme soon. Potential big bummer, I really like this theme!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
I feel the same way. I purchased this theme at the suggestion of a Shopify
guru. Great looking theme with a lot of great features. That being said,
it has some pretty major problems. My products don’t load on mobile, the
first 9 products load, it takes minutes for the rest to load. No one’s
going to check back, they’re going to think that’s all I have to offer.
I’ve gone back and forth with support, it’s still not fixed. There’s ZERO
documentation for the FLOW theme. Unlike Out of the Sandbox ( my previous
theme was Mobilia) there’s no way to find a workaround online since there’s
no documentation or discussions in Shopify Community. I hate that the pics
can only be on the right in the Mega Menu. It makes it look unfinished to
have a sub category on the left with no image and a sub category on the
right with an image. The image would need to relate to all
subcategories. I can’t hire a developer everytime I need a tweak. Too
bad, there’s a lot to love about this theme. ##- Please type your reply
above this line -##
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having a different issue with the mega menu right now (it won't stay open on the site for people to click on suboptions) but I did find documentation for the theme: 

https://flowdocs.wetheme.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Strange about the sub menus.  Hope you find a workaround.  I've seen the recent documentation posted to the We Theme site, it's very basic and could apply to any theme.  I'm looking for documentation on how to customize the theme, something more like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-unnzu6b8 or https://help.outofthesandbox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020371814-Custom-HTML-Section - I can't afford to hire a developer every time I need a tweak.  

0 Likes