Foreverdecorfurnishing webportal not working

rajlagwal
1 0 0

Respected,

I visited facebook and ordered curtains from foreverdecorfurnishing, payment successful. order id generated dated 27/04/2021

now if I am trying to reach by email or by check order status no response and website also down

Kindly revert with a solution and your client must have valid communication. because it disturb shopify standards. 

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
783 53 92

Hi, @rajlagwal!

Sophia here from Shopify.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble checking on your order status. If the website you purchased from is inaccessible at the moment, it's possible that the domain is experiencing a connectivity issue or needs to be renewed. If you received a confirmation email when you placed the order, you can try replying directly to that email in the meantime.

Since it's only been a few days since you placed your order, there might not be an update available just yet. However, if a couple weeks or more go by and you still don't have an update, please review this page for next steps: FAQ: Your Online Order. As all of the next steps for managing your order are outlined in that FAQ, this topic is now closed. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog