Forgot my store, aswell as my email

vickyt
1 0 1

So I made shopify a few months ago, and I do now pay monthly but I didn't do anything with it, I don't know what custom e-mail I made again, I forgot, and I don't even know the name of my site anymore.

All I know is that money goes off my bank, haha.

is there any way to find my store and cancel everything, or should I call support? All info I have is ofc my bank account..

SLC_Superco
Tourist
17 0 2

Hello there,

Yes, there should be a way to recover your account. The best option at the moment will be contacting Shopify support and their team can help you further with the best next steps. Feel free to contact the team on their support channel https://help.shopify.com/  

0 Likes
Jayvin
Shopify Partner
221 34 57

Hi,

Haha! Contact support and provide them with your bank transactions info.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3794 364 751

Hi @vickyt,

Nick here from Shopify. This happens to the best of us, haha! 

My advice is to reach out to our support team who can help you find your store/ account and then close it out from there since you're not using it anymore. Once you contact the support team here, you will need to click "Continue without logging in" and then put something in the search bar and then click "Continue" to get support:

13-14-txou4-rxgv5

13-15-l57b0-54apx

If you can't remember the store or email details, you will have to contact the team by not logging in and try to verify with the team to find the store. Is there anything at all, you can find in an old email or anywhere that can help identify the store and it's name at all? 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes