Forgot old bank account details

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, i’m having the same issue, i entered the wrong bank account information, but i don’t know what i entered. Would you be able to send me the account information so i can update it and get my payout.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Rose,

i entered the wrong bank account information, but i don’t know what i entered. Would you be able to send me the account information so i can update it and get my payout.

https://pytcollection.shop/

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

are you able to assist in @Rose 's absence?

Hi @Rose, We've forgotten the old bank account details in our account also, can you please assist in having this reset?

https://fox-fierce.myshopify.com/

Thanks in advance.

Ash & Brent

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am have the same issue. I would like to change my bank account but I cannot remember my old accounts information. Can you please help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Aria @Bo @Rose can anyone assist?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
725 24 240

Hey, @FoxandFierce and @spiritualbae!

I'm happy to escalate this for you but I'd need to authenticate you as the account owner before I can access your account.

I tried to email both of you but the email address on forums does not seem to match a Shopify store. Please don't mention your Shopify store email address publicly for security reasons.

Can you both please contact us either by online chat or email or by private message on either Twitter or Facebook? This will allow us to help you a lot faster than we can on forums.

Thank you!

@PYTCOLLECTION, I can see your case has already been escalated.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Yes thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can you please assist me I need help changing my old bank account info. Please and thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
725 24 240

Hey, @Lusciousbeautyc!

I can see you already got in touch with us about this. We have escalated the matter to our Account Integrity team. They will reach out to you by email as quickly as they can to arrange to change your bank details. 

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

pls help me with m bank info as well 

0 Likes