Solved

Forgot old bank account details

cultnightmares
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello,

saw this issue here on the community but need assistance.

When I first started selling clothes I had a different bank account which was closed. BUT I have no clue what I entered before.

Help me to find the old numbers so I can enter my new bank account info.

THANK YOU

Ivan

Accepted Solution (1)
Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks so much, @cultnightmares !

I will be sending you an email shortly so we can escalate this to our internal team. Please keep an eye out on your inbox and spam folder. 

Cheers!

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 78 (78)
Tajawhei
Tourist
3 0 1

@Holly ttm-attire.myshopify.com

Thad575
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having same problem please help , email is www.mrg575@hotmail.com, and store name is Unique handbagz

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

Hi, @Thad575 !

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I do apologize for the delay in my reply, I was away for a week. 

Since it has been a few days since you posted in this thread, I was wondering if you still needed assistance with updating your bank information.

If so, please send me your store URL and I'll be happy to escalate this to our internal teams.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

PYTCOLLECTION
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Rose,

i entered the wrong bank account information, but i don’t know what i entered. Would you be able to send me the account information so i can update it and get my payout.

https://pytcollection.shop/

MiracleKurves
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having the same issue. 

NexusApothecary
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having this same issue, I thought I entered my correct bank info but my payouts failed. When go to update the info it says my old info is incorrect. PLEASE HELP. 

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

Hi, @NexusApothecary !

I will need to escalate this issue to our internal team. To do so, I will need to move our conversation to email.

Please keep an eye on your inbox and we will chat from there.

Cheers!

aranekamcnair10
Tourist
4 0 1

@Holly wrote:

Hi, @NexusApothecary !

I will need to escalate this issue to our internal team. To do so, I will need to move our conversation to email.

Please keep an eye on your inbox and we will chat from there.

Cheers!

@Holly pls help me with my bank info 

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Hey, @NexusApothecary!

I can see the escalation has already been resolved. You should have received an email and be able to update your bank account details. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Thad575
Visitor
2 0 0

Is there anyway you can help me update bank payment information, don't have old information.

EnvyMyExtension
Visitor
1 0 0

Im currently experiencing problems with my payouts. Its saying my bank account information is incorrect and wants me to go in a correct it. but i dont know the old account and routing number if i put a number in incorrectly. Is there anyway you can help me retrieve my old bank account information from your system. I must've put a number in wrong.

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

Hi, @EnvyMyExtension !

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I do apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Do you still require assistance with this? If so, kindly send me your store URL so I may take a look. Our internal team with be able to assist us with this.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

loftonandco
7 0 0

Hi Rose! I'm having this issue as well and need your help ASAP. Thank you!

PYTCOLLECTION
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, i’m having the same issue, i entered the wrong bank account information, but i don’t know what i entered. Would you be able to send me the account information so i can update it and get my payout.

spiritualbae
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am have the same issue. I would like to change my bank account but I cannot remember my old accounts information. Can you please help?

Lusciousbeautyc
Visitor
2 0 0

Can you please assist me I need help changing my old bank account info. Please and thank you in advance. 

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Hey, @Lusciousbeautyc!

I can see you already got in touch with us about this. We have escalated the matter to our Account Integrity team. They will reach out to you by email as quickly as they can to arrange to change your bank details. 

aranekamcnair10
Tourist
4 0 1

pls help me with m bank info as well 

aranekamcnair10
Tourist
4 0 1

@Aria pls help me as well. my store is conceitedcompany.myshopify.com. wrong bank info 

Sick4Trees
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I have the same problem. I have a failed payout because of an error in bank account info. I want to update it but idk why it's not accepting my old numbers. I need to get this problem fixed urgently. please help.

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Hey, @Sick4Trees and @MiracleKurves!

I sent you an email. Please check your inbox.

Thank you!

MiracleKurves
Visitor
2 0 0
Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Hey, @MiracleKurves!

This has been escalated to our Account Integrity team for you. They will reach out by email as quickly as they can but it's likely to take a few days. 

jtrinh206
Visitor
1 0 0

I Used a dummy account while waiting to setup my real bank account. Help? @Holly 

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Hey, @jtrinh206!

I have been unable to find a Shopify store attached to the email address you use on forums. 

Please DO NOT provide the correct email address publicly because this can jeopardize the security of your Shopify account. Instead, I need you to contact us via online chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM and we will help you there. 

Thank you!

wearwolfco
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm now having the same issue as the people in this board and I'm hoping i can get assistance asking here

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Hey, @wearwolfco!

I sent you an email. Please check your inbox and respond there. 

Thank you!

apolloaa1
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I have had a similar problem, I recently closed my bank account and I have no idea what the old account number is, i have orders coming in and no way to change my account information. 

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Hey, @apolloaa1!

I have been unable to find a Shopify store attached to the email address you use on forums. 

Please DO NOT provide the correct email address publicly because this can jeopardize the security of your Shopify account. Instead, I need you to contact us via online chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM and we will help you there. 

Thank you!